help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
I use Clear Dock from Unsanity with Panther 10.3.7 and haven't had any problems. You could try Transparent Dock (found at Macupdate.com) but it's shareware ($8).

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

rberry88 said:
I use Clear Dock from Unsanity with Panther 10.3.7 and haven't had any problems. You could try Transparent Dock (found at Macupdate.com) but it's shareware ($8).

ok. lol i am rather new.. but yea i cant seem to work the whole application enhancer thing and all that mess if any would want to walk me through it feel free. :)

im so happy i come home forf the first time with my iBook turn it on and BAM i have full strength on the airport card

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
When you install Clear Dock, it will also install the Application Enhancer that is needed. After installation, open up your prefs panel and at the bottom you should see the little APE logo, click on it and on the left there should be an entry for Clear Dock. Click on the Clear Dock name and in the right side of the pane you will find the settings that you can change.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.