ipod track sorting

F

funkdoobi

is there any program, or anyway to get an ipod to play an albums tracks in proper order?, like it goes from track 1, to 2, to 3, instead starting on track 14, then 2, then 8.

it's kind of annoying hwen i want to listen to an album, and it's played all out of order.

i'm using my ipod with my PC btw

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yup, in itunes, enter track numbers for an album, then arrange songs by track number, or make a seperate playlist and do as above. if you do tis in your main playlist, all songs will be ordered by track number, and those without track numbers will just come first.

OP
F

funkdoobi

Macman said:
yup, in itunes, enter track numbers for an album, then arrange songs by track number, or make a seperate playlist and do as above. if you do tis in your main playlist, all songs will be ordered by track number, and those without track numbers will just come first.

will i have to reupload all my songs now? or can i just go to everything, and sort by track number?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
just mount your ipod, in itunes, click on it in the left column, then at the top, where it says name, album, genre, etc, control click that bar, in the menu that comes up, click track number, thatll add a track # bar too, then click where it says track # to arrange by track #.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.