Help - I need a Mac OSX learning program

Reaction score
Guys,

I really need your help i need to learn how to do basic stuff on a Mac by tomorrow for a job interview!

Does anyone know of some sort of fake operating sys for windows that looks and feels like Mac OSX just so i can have a play around with tonight.

I don't need to be some sort of expert but it wont look to good if i'm frantically searching the desktop for a start button or wondering why ctrl alt delete doesn't exist.

Thanks loads,

Leigh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
The best idea would be to hit up a local Best Buy (or Apple store if you've got one) and try one out.

There are no "simulators" like you're envisioning of the Mac OS. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
I think on apples site they just released a video about it,

*clicks around*

http://www.apple.com/macosx/

best bet is to probably watch the guided tour, and anything else you see on that section.

I procrastinate too sometimes :p haha

good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
First gen Mac Pro, Dual 2.66
A drive by posting I guess. One would think this person would have boned up on OS X a little sooner than the day before

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
It's like cramming for an exam I guess. Old habits die hard.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.