MacBook Key's Sticking...

Reaction score
I got my new MacBook on Sunday (my 18th birthday) and I opened it up and charged it... everything was working fine.
Until I started using it after a couple of hours the space bar key kept sticking down and I had to delete big spaces in my sentences that I was typing. It's very annoying... I was wondering if anyone else has ever had the same problem with their MacBook? I'm going to take it into the Apple store this week hopefully and see if they can't fix it for me. It's kinda disappointing though :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Mesalline,

I haven't seen any discussion about the space bar sticking, just occasional keys. Definitely take it in and get it fixed.

Too bad that had to happen. Hang in there...

Noel

OP
Mesalline
Reaction score
Mesalline,

I haven't seen any discussion about the space bar sticking, just occasional keys. Definitely take it in and get it fixed.

Too bad that had to happen. Hang in there...

Noel

I've taken it into the Apple store today after booking an Appointment with the Genius Bar and it's been taken into repairs, the top of the macbook is getting replaced, so i'll be getting a new keypad and touch pad too.
Won't be getting it back till Monday though >.> I'll have to suffer with my old PC till then, lmao.

Thanks Noel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Nice to have a backup, eh? Bet you never thought it would be a PC...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.