Getting Started With Vector Art

Reaction score
I have been fooling around with Adobe Illustrator for a few months now, but I would really like to start learning how to use it to its full extent. Does anyone know of any good books or websites to assist me in this? Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
I just bought the Illustrator CS3 Bible for about £22.. I can recommend that if you dont mind a ridiculous amount of reading and not many pictures.

Can I see some of the stuff youve made with Illustrator as I also recently started using it.

Not really found any good websites that teach you. Only ones that provide free vectors. Which are always useful to have :p

OP
P
Reaction score
ok I'll check out the illustrator bible when I get the money. I'll put up some things I've done when I get back from class also

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1
Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book is a good place to start if you like learning by example.

Reaction score
Lynda.com has some great tutorials on everything Adobe and more. It does cost a little bit, but I've used it and can recommend it as being a very powerful vid-tutorial service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.