• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac, you are all I think about

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G
Hi all, I feel a tad manic for this post I'm about to write, but this is the 'Anything Goes' forum...

Anyway, I think I've become obsessed with Macs! I often find myself thinking about them, reading these fora, and hoping that I can replace my brick of a laptop with a MacBook. Whenever I see someone with a Mac, I feel the need to congratulate them or something.

I'm so amazed by Leopard and what it does! The hours I've spent using a friend's MBP and those spent drooling in the Apple Store seem to have completely transformed me from a Windows devotee to an OSX/Mac fangirl.

Anybody here feel the same way? Just...amazed?? In awe of the beauty that is OSX? :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I feel you....
-------
2461174048_648799fe96_o.jpg

It's been 2 years now since I got it.

Reaction score
I met my Mac for the first time about 3 months ago after me and PC broke up. I never felt this way about any other computer before. I probably should use it a little more before I "POP THE QUESTION".;P

OP
ivoryandgold
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G
I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one! I'm starting to wonder whether getting a Mac will actually be the end of my insanity, or if it will simply make it worse! Well, I suppose there's only one way to find out...

Also, great tattoo, Ghostshadow! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MB 2.4 c2d 4g ram
I finally divorced windows just yesterday. I am now in a happy relationship with my new blackbook. It's amazing.

Reaction score
I divorced Windows 2 days ago but I'm still "friends" with Windows. I still love windows but not as a spouse anymore..lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Mac and I had a bad relationship, which ended in a miscarriage and lots of sueing on both sides. I think it's safe to say I hate that b*tch

The result of the miscarriage: Windows....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
Welcome to the club!

What do I do instantly when I get home everyday?
Caress my sleek hot-lovin' iMac of course :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G5 Dual 2.5 | 6 GB OCZ Platinum | RME HDSP9652
I travel all the time, and I long for the feeling I get when I sit down in front of my powerhouse G5. It just does anything that I throw at it, and does it well. Good thing I have a MacBook too!

Hey calenerd, where do you stay in SG? I visit there about 5 times a year, usually staying in the east near Bedok.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
I'll be honest.....I like my Macs....however it's a dark day when my Mac Mini spends more time booted into XP than it does Leopard......The olden PC side of me just can't drop Windows........but the hardware is nice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
I travel all the time, and I long for the feeling I get when I sit down in front of my powerhouse G5. It just does anything that I throw at it, and does it well. Good thing I have a MacBook too!

Hey calenerd, where do you stay in SG? I visit there about 5 times a year, usually staying in the east near Bedok.

I stay in Punggol, the NE side of Singapore, not exactly far from Bedok though, since Singapore is so small ;) Wow, so why do you visit Singapore so frequently?

And I <3 my Mac! Gives me great satisfaction whenever I use it everyday.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
I used to be overly obsessed with classic all in one macs, then the Macbook came out and I had to have one. About two years later, here I am typing on my new Macbook, in a place where it comes in handy the most... (whoever guesses gets a cookie).

When I first got my mac, I found myself using it alot more over my PC(gaming desktop). Now I don't use it alot really but I can't get rid of another Mac.... Its my first brand new mac, and with iLife and the Webcam its really useful sometimes. I wish I could buy a glossy MB screen and make it work with my desktop, the picture is awesome!

Reaction score
iBeldar: I'm going to guess on the toilet.

And OMG - yes, I got my new MacBook ~a week ago, and we haven't parted since. Pure beauty. <3

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.