• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Where do you find Mac expert in NJ

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to come to my home to help me network my computer. I live in Bergen County (Mahwah) near Suffern, NY. I'd like someone relatively close by familiar with PC's and Mac since I need a wireless network between the two. I have a Belkin Router (Wireless Pre-N version 1002) but may want a new one or extender as the range isn't very good and would love suggestions!!
If your interested in the actual job (one time or perhaps once a month for help) please contact me. Any suggestions where to find someone besides craigslist would be appreciated as well

I need to hire someone to network my computers and help me out in general and don't know where to look. I live in Bergen County in N NJ. If anyone is interested or can suggest where to look it would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
No need for you to post this question twice in two separate sections

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
NOTE: Merged duplicate threads.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
http://consultants.apple.com/
Put in your zip and it will show who does commercial or home customers. Or if you call your closest apple store they usually have a few they recommend and give you their contact info.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.