Email details

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.4Ghz C2D 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hi guys.

I want to make the switch back from Entourage 2008 now that I have heard of 'Bento'. I am fed up with MS programs in general on my MBP and have been dreaming of s mac programme that acts like entourage. Hopefully I have discovered one in Bento?

Can I ask also: I cannot get our IT guy who gave me details to punch into entourage for my email. Is there a way that I can view these details without having to go through the longer way with my ISP?

Thanks in advance.

A fellow mac lover.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
Bento is a database programme, entourage a mail programme, so whats the question??????????????

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.4Ghz C2D 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Bento is a database programme, entourage a mail programme, so whats the question??????????????

Sorry though Bento was kinda like Entourage and keeps everything together like mail, calender etc.

I cannot get my email details from our old It guy to migrate to mail from entourage.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.