PowerMate. Help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
Hey, I'm relatively new to Apple. I just got a PowerMate, and I'm wondering if there's anyway to set it to control + click. You can set it to just do click, OR you can do a "send key" function. You can put ctrl as a modifier on the send key function, but click isn't considered a key. Is there any key I could put that would function the same way as click, or does anyone that have a PowerMate know how to configure it do to ctrl+click? That would be an extremely useful function for those of us who like the one button mice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I don't think it's possible. Is there not a key combination that will do the same thing in your app?

OP
Meyvn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
schweb said:
I don't think it's possible. Is there not a key combination that will do the same thing in your app?
Well I was honestly just hoping for global, since there's not one set thing I want to do with ctrl+click. Well that's a shame. That was the biggest thing I was hoping it'd have besides the scrolling function. Maybe if they have a feedback form they'd consider putting it in their next software version. Thanks for the help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.