Office for Mac ?

Reaction score
Hello all, i am needing to submit work via e-mail for school that is compatible with microsoft 2007 and was wondering what my options were? Obviously, i know that office for mac 2008 is compatible, but i have also read somewhere that iwork 08 may be cross compatible with windows as well? I am skeptical of this but i don't know so it could be. I will also have to submit work that is compatible with an older version of office, so i will either have to save it as such or as a rich text file. I guess my question is what do others who are in the same boat use? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
With iWork and Pages you can Export a document you have created to PDF for example, or Microsoft Word .DOC format. It should then be possible to open and edit the document in MS Word on a PC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook OS Leopard
Hi,
I use NeoOffice, you can get it on the Apple site under downloads Open Source. It works perfectly with MS Office and is free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
You have a 30 day trial of iWork (If you dont you can download it from apple). Give it a free spin for 30 days and find out for yourself, the iWork apps work very differently, but the plus side is they create beautiful documents

If you cannot get on with iWork, then your choices are NeoOffice (Free) or Office 2008. Office 2008 is the best Office for Mac yet created IMO, especially its templates with are much much better than before

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.4ghz, 4Gb Ram, 250gb hdd
You will like using i-work
and it does everything most
people need to do when
using office type applications.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.