Safari - Leech

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i downloaded the free trial of Leech software which lets you manage your downloads from your browser a lot better. The free trial is up so i deleted the application. Every time i open safari i am faced with this message. After relentless searching i cannot find the file it wants me to.

Any ideas on what steps i should take???
Picture4.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
try a spotlight search for anything called leech? see if you get any hits.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Are you looking in the Library file at the root of your harddrive, or in the one inside your users folder?

OP
R
Reaction score
hey guys have already tried the psi reinstalled and uninstalled leech to see if there was an luck there but no. Do rekon deleting safari and starting again would help?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Use spotlight to search for plug.bundle

Reaction score
Although the OP's image has been deleted I have a problem with Leech and Safari.

Had leech installed at some point and removed it later. But there still seems to be some remnants. I tried the advice provided on the screenshot below but the folders doesnt exist on my MBP. Any better advice?

20120926 Leech problem.jpeg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.