• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Need help finding a soccer site

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Black MacBook
Hey guys, I've been searching all over for a good site that plays live english premier league soccer on your computer. All the sites I've run across have been windows exclusive.

To get the only soccer channel on my cable is way too expensive and the channel isnt even that great.

Can anyone please help me out? I'm missing another saturday of EPL games :(

OP
OK Computer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
will the software work on mac? TVU Lite Player, TVAnts?

how do you actually get the games to stream live?

OP
OK Computer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i gave up on finding a site that worked with a mac. I installed parallels, windows xp and I'm watching Sunderland play tottenham as I type this :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
i gave up on finding a site that worked with a mac. I installed parallels, windows xp and I'm watching Sunderland play tottenham as I type this :)

heh, i saw that game, was pretty good.

whos your permier league team?

Arsenal is my fav. Im so ticked they lost to fulham I dont really want to discuss it. Aston Villa has an American keeper now, thought that was awesome.

I usually go to the local english pub to watch games, where you located?

**EDIT** just say TN.

OP
OK Computer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I live in Tennessee at the moment attending university. I've been following liverpool since they had diouf and cisse. There arent many premier league fans here in the states unfortunately.

I thought tottenham would play much better than they did... I thought with the signings of modric, dos santos, and gomes they'd be much better.

Sunderland on the other hand played great. I thought it was great that keane sat chimponda for being late to the pre-game warm up and they still won.

Anyways, yeh, i support pool. Signing robbie keane was a great move. I hope he does well at anfield.

we should start up an EPL thread since the new campaign is under way. Who's down?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
im down for it!
i will post on that thing mroe than youd ever believe

hahaha

PM me when/where you post it

OP
OK Computer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i was just gonna post it on the anything goes section. Do you have a better suggestion?

Reaction score
also you wanna try justin tv. live sat feeds uploaded by users.. just today i watched juventus vs artmedia, and wisla vs barca... no dl rq straight stream

OP
OK Computer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
im down for in anything goes. the mods will move it if they think of a better place

woo 4-0 arsenal over twente.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.