Problem with iDVD and iMovie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum Duo Core 20" iMac|
I have an iMac, I've had it for about a year now and recently when I try to open iMovie it just bounces up and down on the dock for a while then it seems like its opening but it only comes up at the bar at the top. I click file but "new project", "new folder", and all those options aren't highlighted. It was just working a little while ago. As for iDVD it says "the application iDVD quit unexpectedly", then Mac OS X and other applications are not affected. Click Relaunch to launch the application again. I then press relaunch and goes to the same screen. This is really odd, if anyone could possible help me to get these programs back running that would be awesome. I'm just going to make sure its not any other programs that are corrupt too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
TRy downloading main menu

http://www.santasw.com/

go through its maintenance tasks especially repairing permissions, see if things get better after that

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.