Upgraded from iphone to 3G 16 gig

Reaction score
I upgraded to my iphone G3 yesterday and a couple of apps. like crash bandcroff ($9.99 game that I paid for) did not show up on my phone. I see it in my sync in itunes, but I get a pop up message after sync saying that it will not install the apps. because they are not registered to my computer. I have been using the same mackbook for a year now.

Whats the deal?

I dont want to pay for it again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
When you first connected the new phone to itunes you should have been asked if you want to use the backup of your original iPhone or if you want to set this up as a new phone - you have to choose the backup option. Do you remember if you chose this option?

You can manually back up or restore your iPhone from a backup. To do so, Control-click or right-click the iPhone or iPod touch icon on the left side of the iTunes window and choose Back Up or Restore from Backup.

Try that and see where you get.

clicky.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Also, sometimes iTunes forgets. If that doesn't work. Open iTunes, go up to the menu and select Store, then Deauthorize Computer. Then find some music you purchased on iTunes and play it. You will then be prompted for you password to reauthorize the computer. Enter you password. Try syncing again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.