Please Help! Apple Mail Application Missing

Reaction score
I am trying to switch over from Entourage to Apple 10.4.11 Mail. I seemed to have erased my main OS Mac mail application. Is there a link to re-download this? I searched all over the apple site and couldn't find it. Is it possible for someone to email it to me? Thanks 1 million.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Maybe check your restore discs...

Reaction score
Mail is one of the apps that can be reinstalled from your System disks. Boot from it, choose Custom Installations, pick it from the list!

OP
J
Reaction score
Mail Application Missing

I am running a 12" Powerebook G4 laptop. The computer did not come with a physical startup disk. Everything was pre-loaded at shipping. Does anyone have the application or know where to get it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
I am running a 12" Powerebook G4 laptop. The computer did not come with a physical startup disk. Everything was pre-loaded at shipping. Does anyone have the application or know where to get it?

It's part of OS X which makes things a bit awkward. Can you go back to the vendor of your G4 for assistance?

If not, you might want to consider an alternative to Apple Mail, such as Thunderbird (free), even Eudora, which is available from http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2350hq.html/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.