iphone and itunes question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4Ghz, 4gigs RAM white macbook, Seagate Hybrid Drive =)
Hi everyone, as i mentioned before that i recently switched from pc to mac :D and love it, i have to pass all my music and stuff to my macbook but in the case of my iphone when i sync it will my contacts and the rest of the stuff be lost? Or how can i keep all my data thats stored on my iphone when i sync in the new computer? Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
If your contacts are on your windows machine and not on your mac yet I would go to www.plaxo.com and set up an account. It is a free service for syncing contacts and calendars. It can sync your Outlook, yahoo, msn, aol and whatever else you use. Then sync your windows machine to upload everything then set it up on your mac and sync and it will all be there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
you can also give me a try, it comes with 2 months for free and does the same thing.

www.me.com

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4Ghz, 4gigs RAM white macbook, Seagate Hybrid Drive =)
thanks guys, got everthing on my Mac now :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.