• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

will we see a 13inch macbook pro?

Reaction score
i really want/need a mbp as an upgrade to my macbook, however i really dont need the bigger screen, i just need the better graphics card and generally more powerful computer. i find the macbook struggles with some of the tasks i set it, especially when it comes to videos....

do you think there will be a 13 inch macbook pro coming with the new updates?

i love the size of the macbook, and really dont want anything bigger..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I doubt it, that being said.. side by side there isn't much difference in size between a macbook and 15" mbp.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
i really want/need a mbp as an upgrade to my macbook, however i really dont need the bigger screen, i just need the better graphics card and generally more powerful computer. i find the macbook struggles with some of the tasks i set it, especially when it comes to videos....

do you think there will be a 13 inch macbook pro coming with the new updates?

i love the size of the macbook, and really dont want anything bigger..

Pray that the Sept. Model get a graphics update?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G
Pray that the Sept. Model get a graphics update?

Updated graphics would be lovely. I'm planning on making my first Mac purchase soon, and I find myself wishing there were a smaller MBP. I'm a very occasional PC gamer (I more frequently game on other platforms) so the integrated graphics on the MacBook don't worry me too much, but being able to play a couple games like the Sims 2 (which I am quite addicted to!) with BootCamp would be great.

I'd just pay a bit more for the MBP and its dedicated graphics, but I've owned a 12" PC for the last 3 years and I really love the portability and convenience of a smaller notebook. I feel your pain, nokialed!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Apple unleashes next.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.