Mouse problems on WoW

Reaction score
So my mouse works fine I go to play counter strike it works fine.
I go to play World of Warcraft and the cursor goes like one inch for every 3 inches the mouse actually moves on the desk.
It's really pissing me off, I think it has something to do with SteerMouse, that garbage worked like crap, so I uninstalled it and it still trips out on WoW.
I cant play wow like this. To move the mouse cursor from top of the screen to the bottom of a 17 inch screen I need to move the mouse about 2 feet on the screen.

it's HORRIBLE and really pissing me off.
what could I do to fix this?
There's no mouse settings in WoW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I've long used SteerMouse... I've never had an issue with it, certainly not with WoW.

When you are having issues like that, typically your graphic settings in the game exceed the capabilities of your graphics card. With regards to WoW and OS X, turning off the option "full screen glow effect" may solve the problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
that's already off and the settings are all completely on lo except for the resolution.

Alrighty. Try creating a new user. Don't install anything or migrate anything to the new user. Try running WoW under that user and see if there's a difference. Let us know how that works out.

OP
G
Reaction score
I found it out.
My bro went on it and fixed it.
Apperantly there is a mouse sensitivity function and I didnt know it (I havent played in 2 months and it was added while I wasnt playing) and he fixed it.
Hope I didn't waste your time but thanks for willing to help :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.