Where buying a used iPhone in NY ?

Reaction score
Hi,
i am french and I will stop soon one full day in NY (on Sunday).
Do you know a store where I could buy a used iPhone ?
thanx
Sergio

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I have 2 used 8GBs I can sell you.But I am not in NY. If I were you I would log onto Craigslist in NY and search for iphone. there are always plenty of iPhones on craigslist.

OP
S
Reaction score
I didn t know craigslist, there is plenty of iphone.
I can even filter by neighboorhood, great!. thanks.

Reaction score
Craigslist sucks for iphones at the moment, even the ones that seem honest will scam you.

Ive been scammed by them twice already, and those are people I talked to on the phone. Good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Craigslist sucks for iphones at the moment, even the ones that seem honest will scam you.

Ive been scammed by them twice already, and those are people I talked to on the phone. Good luck.

You have to be careful with Craigslist. I always meet at a Bank or someplace safe with cameras.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.