Purchased a Booq Bag for My MacBook via EQUIP...

Tao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz MacBook Black 4GB RAM Mid 2008
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from EQUIP before?

I purchased a Booq Bag from them over a week ago and the status of my order is still set as 'processing'.

I'm just hoping the site is legitimate....I went through a secure page and everything...

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
From their website:

If you'd like to discuss your order at any time, please call us on 01708 479 898 or send a message.

OP
T

Tao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz MacBook Black 4GB RAM Mid 2008
Thanks techound, I knew that I could contact them directly but I wanted some customer satisfaction comments before doing so....

However I did ask them what was going on the day before yesterday and they swiftly replied stating it would be delivered today, 8:25am the Booq Bag arrives!

And it is a fantastic bag I would recommend it to anyone looking for a compact backpack that has large compartments and protects your MacBook well...

I have my LArobe case around my MacBook and I can place both into the compartment of the Booq bag so I have double protection.

Overall very impressed with equip, i'd highly recommend their services as an unknown website with cheaper prices than that of its rivals.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.