copying multipefolders???

P

ppuga

Hello there, I have a question, guess if any can help?

Can any of you Mac OS X experts tell me how I can copy the contents of multiple folders without losing files in the destination folder. The only way I've been able to get around this problem was by going into each folder individually and copying files across, one folder at a time. And this can get very tedious when there are multiple levels of subfolders in a folder. I'm sure there has to be a better way of doing what I want to do without losing files.

I've try but the contents of the destination folders get totally replaced with the contents of the source folders. In other words, if the source folder contains 3 files and the destination folder contains 5 other files, after the copy, you don't end up with 8 files but the 3 that were originally in the source folder. The 5 original files in the destination folder get deleted!

its this possible? Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.