Woke Up To A Bricked iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Well its not really bricked, just the Connect To iTunes logo and the Slide For Emergency. When i connected to iTunes the only thing i could do was to restore. Im now restoring my iPhone (good thing i have a backup of everything) but why did this happen suddenly? Yesterday it was fine, this morning i turn it on and its bricked.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I'm assuming you haven't jailbroken it? If not, then it could simply be data corruption, which could have happened as a result of failing hardware. If the restore fixes it but it happens again, then you're looking at a replacement.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
No i have not jailbroken it. So if it happens again, then Apple would give me a new one, even without applecare? (got applecare for the mac, not for the iPhone,still working on buying that)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
As long as you are within your one year warranty period, then yes, Apple will replace it as it's clearly defective hardware.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Oh, i am. Well thats good to know. I wonder if they would give me a iPhone 3G? Probably not. lol. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.