Word for Mac 2008 formatting palette

Reaction score
I have Word for Mac 2008 on my Macbook, and I was wondering if it is possible to get rid of the annoying Formatting Palette and have the formatting tools in the toolbar like every other version of Word.

Reaction score
Yes this can be done
If you go >View >Toolbars >Formatting

This should do it ;D

Reaction score
I also have a new macbook pro :) and I have word 2008, does anyone know how i can select multiple objects, a few of the shortcuts I used to use on word for windows don't work with just replacing the ctrl button with the command button, any ideas? :|
(I cant find an FAQ for it in the switchers lobby)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Try the option key?

Start a new thread with this specific issue identified in the subject line?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Running Snow Leopard out of the box
I also have a new macbook pro :) and I have word 2008, does anyone know how i can select multiple objects, a few of the shortcuts I used to use on word for windows don't work with just replacing the ctrl button with the command button, any ideas? :|
(I cant find an FAQ for it in the switchers lobby)
Not quite sure what you mean, could you be more specific? Command - A is select all and if you hold down shift you can select multiple items at a time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.