iphone apps crashing

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently all of my downloaded apps starting crashing. This randomly happened while I watching TV. It didn't start after a sync or a software update. I tried turning the phone on & off as well as restoring it through itunes. The apps are still crashing. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I've had a lot of problems with that myself. Do you, by chance, use any 3rd-party dock, like a clock-radio type that supports the iPhone?

OP
E
Reaction score
nope, just plug it into my computer & charge it using the apple connections

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
When you say "all downloaded apps", do you really mean all of them? When do they crash, immediately upon launch or after a few seconds?

When you restored the phone, did you restore it from your backup? If so you probably restored whatever is causing the issue as well. Perhaps try setting the phone up as a new device and see if that fixes the issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Delete all of the apps that have been installed and then reinstall them one at a time. When the problem starts again, you will have found the culprit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
Yea they randomly crash, hopefully in the next few months there is an update that fixes a ton of stuff. (lagg, crashes, contact's lagg, MMS maybe?, Video, etc.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Yea they randomly crash, hopefully in the next few months there is an update that fixes a ton of stuff. (lagg, crashes, contact's lagg, MMS maybe?, Video, etc.)

Every crash I have experienced was fixed by me deleting the app and re-downloading it directly to the phone.

DaZ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, iphone 3G, & Classic ipod
I had the same problem. This happened to me three times. I uninstalled all of the applications and then reinstalled them through itunes. Then went into the application folder in itunes and clicked on one of the applications. A loading bar came up for a brief second and then I sync the iphone and it never happened again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.