Leopard wont boot after using vista

Reaction score
hi
i have installed vista recently and i have been playing around with it. i eventually got bored and tried to go back on leopard to find that it wouldnt get past the grey screen with the apple logo and spinning circle.

i have tried a pram reset but that didnt seem to work.
i can also access all of the data on on the other partition using macdrive.

any help is apprecciated i dont really want to reinstall but i can in a couple of days once i have burnt all of the data that i need to keep.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Clayton32,

You could try booting your Mac with the install disc, holding down the C key. Select the Disk Utility and then the Macintosh HD on the left. Click on Verify Disk or Repair Disk, preferably the latter if it shows up. This could put your OS X back in working order... cross you fingers.

Noel

OP
C
Reaction score
ye i will try that but at the moment i am away from home and am not going back untill monday so i was hoping there was a quick fix so i could use osx now because i was going to be backing up some dvds.

its not a major problem as long as vista carrys on working so that i can burn all of the data that i need to.

thanks

OP
C
Reaction score
i think i have found the problem

i started it in verbat... mode (the command+V one) and the apple multi touch driver wouldnt start it kept saying it was starting for 3 mins and never did.

so i was just wondering where can i find the drivers so i can alter them using macdrive and if i just copy a new one in will it just work?

OP
C
Reaction score
please can someone help im sick of vista now its crap.

all i need to know is the location of the multitouch drivers so i can try deleting them and seeing if that works.

also if anyone knows where to find the multitouch drivers please let me know so i can download them.

thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.