Is there an update to stop Safari issues after 2.0?

Reaction score
Please read...

My wife has an 8gb iPod Touch. Ever since I convinced her to upgrade to 2.0, safari crashes all the time. In a 10-15 minute period, her Safari might crash 2-3 times. There is no consistancy of sites that are visited when this happens, no commond practices that cause this, it is totally random, but happens often.

We made an appointment back when this started happening and talked to a tech at the Apple store. They said it's a known issue, and that an update will be coming out ASAP to fix it.

I had not seen an update up untill 2 weeks ago when I went from a PC laptop to a MacBook (which I LOVE!). We have not connected the Touch to the Mac because we don't want to wipe it yet, so we don't know if the update is out.

Can someone please tell me if this update is out yet, and also if you were having the same issue and fixed it somehow?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
The 2.1 update is out, and I believe it fixed many of the bugs from 2.0

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.