Great deal on invisible shield

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying the invisible shield full body for my macbook, but $55 seemed awfully high. Decided to check Amazon for alternatives, and they have invisible shield full body for only $26! with free shipping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
right on! I have them on other products (touch, camera LCD etc) and they're awesome!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
I think I paid around $35ish each from BestSkinsEver.com for both my MacBook and Air.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
55 is high. I've never seen them selling for that much. Even at their own website www.zagg.com they are only 25.

**Opps I thought it was for iPhone, nevermind**

OP
S
Reaction score
I think I paid around $35ish each from BestSkinsEver.com for both my MacBook and Air.

I've got their skins on my ipods and like them, but since Invisibleshield is so cheap in this instance, I figured I would go with it.

Reaction score
Wish I had known they were only $26!

I paid $22 for my Macally shell, $8 for the silicon keyboard/wrist wrest cover and now I need a cover for the trackpad ($7).

Hit

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4Ghz
There are clones
Which are basically just screen protector films

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
There are clones
Which are basically just screen protector films

I went and did a search for the product in question and found it. I even went to their website which looks legit.

Not sure why the price varies though.

At their website here it's 34.90 EUR which is like 51 dollars. However at Amazon here it's 26 bucks.

There is one lengthy review from a guy that does reviews for Mac products but I don't know if he actually got it from this particular seller and there isn't any reviews besides his.

A little odd I'd say.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Amazon is frequently cheaper than direct sales, that's really no surprise. FWIW I have yet to order anything from zagg without a 25% off coupon.. you get two every time you order any item. Then again, things I've ordered directly have been $12 items or so, like the films for my nikon etc.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Amazon is frequently cheaper than direct sales, that's really no surprise. FWIW I have yet to order anything from zagg without a 25% off coupon.. you get two every time you order any item. Then again, things I've ordered directly have been $12 items or so, like the films for my nikon etc.

Well I think zagg is having a promotional sale or something going on because apparently you get a "Free Dash-Pad by ZAGG On Orders over 50 dollars," and also 20% off at checkout.

That's almost 11 dollars off.

I don't think you get free shipping and then there is tax. For peeps that live in CA, PA, and UT. T_T"""

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea, that's not bad at all. Every order I've placed with them shipping has been free though :) All in all, I can say the polyurethane films are great, regardless of where you get them.

Reaction score
sorry to bring this up now but where can we find the best deal now?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.