Apps on iPod Touch

Reaction score
So I upgraded the software to the version 2.0 yesterday and installed a couple of apps just "to get the feel of it". Now, I find I don't want one of the apps. I know this is a silly question, but how do I remove/uninstall it?

Thanks,
Kevin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive
touch and hold down on the app (or any button on the home screen) for a second and they will all start to jiggle on screen ad the removable apps will have an 'x' on them. tap that and it will prompt you to let you know you are going to delete it and click ok. Job done.

Oh, to stop the jiggling, just tap the home screen button.

Mel

Ps. a question is only silly if you allready know the answer but ask it anyway :)

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks Mel. I knew about the "jiggling", but didn't know the apps would have an "x" by them.

Thanks again,
Kevin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Did you download the app on the iPod? If the app is in your iTunes it will be reloaded when you sync again. You can either select not to have it loaded during syncing or you can delete it from iTunes completely by going to the Applications tab.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.