Can I resell Final Cut 2?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I bought FC2 about 5 or 6mts back, installed it and registered it but due to needs changes never really used it.

It's expensive software. Would I be able to resell this? Would it be useful to someone even though I have registered it?

What are my options?

many thanks!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
As long as you uninstall it and provide all original materials, you may sell it.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks, how will apple know that this is all above board?

Not sure, but you are entitled to transfer the license of software, providing that you remove it from your computer and include all of the original materials.

OP
N
Reaction score
OK great. I just wondered if when someone else went to intall and register it they would have a problem because it had already been registered...

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK great. I just wondered if when someone else went to intall and register it they would have a problem because it had already been registered...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but once the buyer registers it under their name, it's my understanding your affiliation with that serial number is simply negated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.