1 gig memory for 15" powerbook good price?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Ive never heard of that site, so be careful, but that looks like a good price, though it says $259. itll work. theres no brand, I ususally stick with owc or crucial for ram purchases, theyre trusted and sell good brands of ram like kingston.

OP
I

IChing

its says $219 on my page, crucial is $494 which is way too much for my budget.
maybe someone who's bought from them will see this post, but thanks for the reply

OP
I

IChing

anyone find 1 gig cheaper and reliable?

IChing said:
its says $219 on my page, crucial is $494 which is way too much for my budget.
maybe someone who's bought from them will see this post, but thanks for the reply

just searching the site and others have bought 1 gig is it reliable and inexpensive?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
Let us know if you are buying it through them, I'd like to upgrade my ram as well but not sure if my wallet can't take the hit just yet..

OP
I

IChing

EYPUFF said:
Let us know if you are buying it through them, I'd like to upgrade my ram as well but not sure if my wallet can't take the hit just yet..

The memory works great no problems and had good shipping during these times. I read of another 1 gig for $159 and decent reviews from people that installed it. I am very happy so far with my memory, going from 256 to 1.256 does amazing things with photoshop cs and warcraft III. If I have problems I'll definitly give everyone a feedback. So far So good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.