Just ordered my 4GB of RAM!

Reaction score
Just ordered my 4GB of RAM off of newegg. I'm looking forward to installing it. Just wondering how your guy's experiences with installing RAM went and what differences you saw after you installed it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Installation of ram is trivial. Literally remove the battery and 3 screws. Never ran it with only 2GB ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
Big difference, definitely worth it.

Reaction score
Just did mine last night (new white MacBook 2.4). Upgraded both the memory and the HD (to a 320 gig), couldn't have been easier. Can't really comment about performance as I only ran it with 2 Gb for a few minutes :) , but I know it's made a significant improvement in other boxes I've done the same to.

Tim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5/15"/4gb/250sata
Which memory did you purchase from newegg?

jah

Reaction score
recycle:
-you will have to give it away but at least it gets reused. post here mac-forums or craigslist.

i saw fewer errors while running vmWare virtual environments. little improvements for wotd processing / surfing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Wow....only $90 for 4 gigabites? That's a great deal.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.