Strangest iphone issue...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
I deleted an app, because when i tried to move it, it took on a life of its own and started leaping around the screen (no kidding!) now when I try to move apps, this deleted app reappears, jumps around a bit, and is gone... Has anyone else have this issue? I think I'm going to restore my iPhone again...

This is my third restore so far... but I still think the iPhone is totally worth it. It's hands down the best phone/mobile device I ever had

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
it was boxoffice

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
thats crazy. i have no advice but uhm, note to self.... avoid box office...lol

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thats crazy. i have no advice but uhm, note to self.... avoid box office...lol

I don't think the problem was the app, I think the installation was messed up. I restored my iPhone and its back to normal, I also re-installed box office and it works fine. I actually recommend the app.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
yah i was jjust messin around, i might check it out, could be a worthwhile app :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.