• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

This is getting ridiculous.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I say suck it up and move back to RI.
Finish your schooling and then think about moving back to Florida to get a job.

I'm from the UK so I know cold and wet and I live in the far south west which has the best weather by far.
I went to Vero beach on holiday at the end of january this year so I know what thats like too.

Dude, what a small world, that is where my parents live! I lived there for a couple of years too. lol.

J_K

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Mhz, added superdrive and 320gb HD
Yeah. really small world.

My friends dad was working at the airport training pilots but he's back in England now so we had to go and pack the house up and hand it over to the owner.
I really liked it out there.
And having a house to stay in free for 10 days and car rental thrown in was great. And my friend had been over 5 or 6 times before so he knew his way around and where was good to eat.
His place was at the Isles, Waterways??

I gotta say, we LOVED Walmart. We went there at least once a day lol.

edit:
I've just seen that your in Orlando.
After we packed the house up we went to Orlando for 4 days lol.
Stayed in the best western lakeside down by mile marker 3 on the 192!

Prefered vero though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Yeah. really small world.

My friends dad was working at the airport training pilots but he's back in England now so we had to go and pack the house up and hand it over to the owner.
I really liked it out there.
And having a house to stay in free for 10 days and car rental thrown in was great. And my friend had been over 5 or 6 times before so he knew his way around and where was good to eat.
His place was at the Isles, Waterways??

I gotta say, we LOVED Walmart. We went there at least once a day lol.

edit:
I've just seen that your in Orlando.
After we packed the house up we went to Orlando for 4 days lol.
Stayed in the best western lakeside down by mile marker 3 on the 192!

Prefered vero though.

Vero is a VERY sleepy town. The kids jokingly say its the land of "Newly Weds and Nearly Deads". lol. I know where you are talking about, my parents are actually on the beach a little south of that area.

I know where that is in Orlando too. lol. Such a small world!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.