:-( three hours with my MBP and it's already not working

Reaction score
Ah true, I was going to say $2900 on just a MBP is pretty serious business. It would have seemed almost unecessary lol.

OP
K
Reaction score
Honestly, just getting into this thread now, you did come off as bratty and spoiled (probably has to do with typing and not inflection of language etc). I understand your dilemma and am really glad you got everything worked out. There are a lot of really good people on here always willing to help. Don't let a few people chase you off from here.

:)

I can understand what you mean. Everyone always tells me I type how I speak (especially when I'm full of emotion), and unfortunately, I tend to speak like "a valley girl." Not something I'm necessarily proud of, but what can I do. I'm just super careful in job interviews, between that and my resume, I'd hate for anyone to think I'm just some dumb sorority girl.

I'll still be around, I'm not easily scared ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I can understand what you mean. Everyone always tells me I type how I speak (especially when I'm full of emotion), and unfortunately, I tend to speak like "a valley girl." Not something I'm necessarily proud of, but what can I do. I'm just super careful in job interviews, between that and my resume, I'd hate for anyone to think I'm just some dumb sorority girl.

I'll still be around, I'm not easily scared ;D

Uh, like, glad to hear it! (my best valley girl impression) ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Pleased that they have sorted it for you, as i said before, it was their problem not yours, as it was new.
They are always very good at Apple I have found

Reaction score
I think this thread should provide a lesson to everyone in this forum: Do not judge anyone too quickly. It turned out in the end that keystone had a very legitimate complaint and should not have been insulted or ridiculed for posting about the problem. Apple products are very nice, but there are lemons once in a while.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.