• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

3G Apple iPhones 16gb $420.00

Reaction score
3G Apple iPhones 16gb $420.00 in Stock for sale.Brand new with the complete accessories in original factory sealed boxes plus International Warranty. It's Also Unlocked / Free and can be use with any telephone company.

Apple iPhone 3G Black (8GB) (Unlocked) $320.00
Apple iPhone 3G Black (16GB) (Unlocked) $420.00

In the box
iPhone 3G
Stereo Headset with mic
Dock Connector to USB Cable
USB Power Adapter
Documentation
Cleaning/polishing cloth
SIM eject tool

Email US : [email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks

3G Iii.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
These fake iphone post are getting old.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4ghz/200gb/2gb/15.4"+ Tons of Windows PC's
Lol. These scammers are so dumb. Look here:
http://greekads.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/7853/cat/all
on how he posts the same item with the same picture, but look at the second picture- it specifically states that LBC.USA is selling the iphones. LBC is a registered user on eBay in the California US, but look at the scammers phone #. That is not a US phone #. What kind of scammer posts a picture with a sellers name on it- a dumb one posts it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110272614111

Thanks scammer, you give me something to do when I am bored.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
You think the scams are bad here...they are 10 times worst on ebay... I have been scammed 3 times in the past few weeks all of them were iphone scams all of the transactions took place on ebay.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Tell me about it. I had a several idiots try to send me fake Paypal invoices for my original iPhone. I finally had one that was real. As soon as the money hit paypal I took it out right away and sent the phone off. It stinks that there are so many dishonest people out there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.