How much would you sell for?

Reaction score
I feel it's time to purchase a new notebook and I would like to sell my old one on ebay. Question is, for how much?

Specifications
---------------
Powerbook 12.1" PowerPC G4 1.5Ghz
768mb DDR Ram
Superdrive
80 GB HD

All original Cd's + cables included.

Pre-installed software:
-------------------------
Leopard (Definitely a speed increase there, love it)
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Illustrator CS3
Adobe Flash
Adobe Flex
Adobe Bridge
Adobe Dreamweaver
Microsoft Office 2004
Roxio Toast 9

*no cd's included as I will need to install this software on my new notebook.

Laptop has two dents, one on the bottom left corner and one extremely slight (have to really look) on the right side by the Superdrive slot only it does not effect loading discs at all.

So what do you guys think is reasonable to shoot for here?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
First off, I would sell the software separately - you won't get the actual value of the software selling it preinstalled. Just remove it, wipe the hard drive and install the OS clean.

I would price it around $550 in the condition it's in, without the software. I'd bet you could probably sell the software for around $300, but there's no way that machine would sell for $800 unless the individual buying absolutely needed all of that software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Start the bid on ebay at 99 cents at 7PM this Sunday , set the reserve to $450 and the buy it now to $550. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.