• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Leaving Mac-Forums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
So I've come to the point in my life where I've got too much personal garbage going on, and have no time for the forums anymore.

I've got a lot of stuff to deal with and need to sort it out before it ends up with some one 6-feet under...

Anyways... I may or may not be back once in a while. Most likely under a different user-name, as a certain some one keeps stalking and harassing me via the Internet, forcing me to delete all online-related accounts I have (including facebook, MF's, and a few other sites).

So yeah.. It's been great since I joined back in 2005. Best of luck to all. Wish I could stay, but I really can't at this moment. I will be having the mods delete my user account by Friday, so if any one would like to remain in contact with me, just send me a PM with what you prefer to chat on.

I'll still kick around the IRC chat when I can! Again, it's been fun and I really do hope things go better for all of you than they have for me.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
That is really sad to hear someone is doing this junk to you. I hope things get better in the future!!

Do keep in touch in IRC when you can. Again sorry to hear what is happening to you and good luck!

...Dennis

If I can ever help in any way, let me know.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
that's too bad man, enjoyed having you around.

Reaction score
So sorry to hear things are apparently not going well. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
We'll miss you! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
Sorry about all that stuff going on. Remember that, when you come back, to tell us who you are so we remember.

Good luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Dude, real life always comes first. Virtual life will still be here, go take care of business.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
Best of luck. I hope you sort out everything as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
Take care of yourself buddy. You're always welcomed back here.

Now go out there and r0x0rs the world punk!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Godspeed sir, I wish you the best of luck in your real-world battles. Don't worry, Mac-Forums.com isn't going anywhere by my estimate...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Ah man, I hate to see you go. Instead of deleting your account, why don't you have your username changed to what the new one will be. I think that'd be better than wiping all of your posts and reputation.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Just do what you gotta do man.

We'll still be here, most likely.

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
That's every one for all the support and comments... Once I think of a new user name, I'll have it changed... I'll keep posted when I change it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Good luck with organising your life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I apologize for the semi "necro", I just noticed the name change. I dig it. Hope all is well Punk / Darkart.

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Thanks guys.. I figured, I didn't really want to leave, and I couldn't have my info removed from M-F's, so I just changed my name instead.

Reaction score
you are amazing love, and the best boyfriend ive ever had, im glad you didnt get rid of yourself on mac-forums, DarkArt all the way baby!!!! xoxox

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
I hope to see you back in the future. Good luck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.