iSync Plugin for Nokia 3600 SLIDE.

Reaction score
I have just bought the new Nokia 3600 SLIDE< but nokia does not have the iSync Plugin for it as yet.
Can anyone let me know where i can find the iSync plugin for this new Series 40 Nokia Mobile Phone.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Nokia 3600 Slide

I went to Nokia 6600 Slide iSync Plugin | Paul Bain and downloaded the 6600 Slide Plugin. I followed the installation instructions to copy the file into Home->Library.

After this I renamed every reference in the PLIST files from 6600 to 3600 and also renamed the TIFF file to 3600.

After this, iSync found the Noki 3600 Slide device and it worked!

Thanks to Paul Bain.:D

Regards

Matt

Reaction score
I don't know how to edit the PLIST files. Can you help me with that? I am not a programmer.
Or can you send me your renamed files?

Reaction score
I have applied for my Nokia 3600 slide the solution described above, by editing Paul Bain's Nokia 6600 iSync plugin. It works more or less well, except for the calendar synchronisation: somehow the sync process sets my GMT+1 timing from iCal (Brussels time + 1 hour summertime, so 2 hours difference) into GMT-0 Greenwich time. Any idea how to correct this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.