Sending HTML through Email

Reaction score
I have to send an HTML email, but I'm missing something.

I have my HTML page encoded, and I put Outlook on HTML mode, but when I send the email, the receiver still only gets a bunch of code, not the nice-looking HTML Layout we've worked so hard on.

I'm opening the HTML's source code, copy/pasting it in the body of the email.
Obviously this is wrong. Can someone please tell me how it's supposed to be done?

And yes I know HTML emails are evil, no I'm not a spammer, and I know I'm facing an army of filters. But if someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Reaction score
I think that it depends on the email client which is used. Have you already modulated situation with other email client?

OP
P
Reaction score
Yes I have tried with several email clients but nothing seems to work. I cannot make this html document come across as layed-out, instead, I'm sending a bunch of ugly code.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.33 GHz, 2Gb
If it's coming through as the HTML instead of a web page then either you aren't sending it an email encoded for HTML or the client can't receive HTML emails or is translating it to text. Those are the only options, so if no email client is seeing it properly, I'd double check your settings on the web and mail server side.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.