help with choosing new macbook pro

Reaction score
I want to buy a macbook pro but would like to know what a macbook pro with an nvidia 256mb can do that a nvidia 128mb can not do. I am a college student so I would be using it mainly for downloading, itunes, word processing and websurfing.
Would it be worth me spending the extra money to get the 256mb card or will it be a waste of money for what I need?
thanks
adam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Given your list of tasks any MBP would be overkill. Were it me, I'd consider a macbook, given that they'll do all that and are smaller and ligher.. which is handy in a backpack.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Leopard, 20" Widescreen Samsung Display
Unless you need this right now I would wait until September to see what changes Apple are going to make to the range. You never know, this whole issue may go away with the upgrades to the Macbook and the Macbook Pro!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.