Is there a new Macbook Pro coming out this fall and should I wait for it?

Reaction score
My 2 year old macbook pro just broke and I am deciding whether or not to get a new one. However, I am hearing a lot of rumors and speculation that Jobs will be revamping the macbook pro this september or october since it is nearing the end of a life cycle. Should I wait?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Just speculation and rumors. No one knows besides Apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
and trust me unless your some big time video editor that need to have a serious laptop where ever you go( not to mention you could just buy a 2.6ghz now). Then the changes will do nothing but cost you more money when it comes out.

Reaction score
and trust me unless your some big time video editor that need to have a serious laptop where ever you go( not to mention you could just buy a 2.6ghz now). Then the changes will do nothing but cost you more money when it comes out.

I disagree. Traditionally, Apple has maintained the price points when introducing new models.

The answer is the standard: If you can wait, wait. If you need or want it now, buy it now.

I do believe the evidence is clear that revamped models will be introduced in the next month or two.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I disagree. Traditionally, Apple has maintained the price points when introducing new models.

The answer is the standard: If you can wait, wait. If you need or want it now, buy it now.

Couldn't agree more.

I do believe the evidence is clear that revamped models will be introduced in the next month or two.

Of course, that's what they were saying a couple of months ago ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
indeed, that was all the talk before WWDC ;) Course, the last refresh is now 6 months prior :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.