How can I block websites from iPhone's Safari?

Reaction score
I am getting an iPhone for my son. Because of his disabilities he has trouble with directions so I'm interested in the new iPhone since it has GPS built in and will help him with that. The only downside is when unsupervised on the internet he gets to some websites he shouldn't and has gotten into trouble. It's just a few websites such as myspace that I want to specifically block.
Is there a way that certain websites can be blocked on an iPhone? I have heard on a desktop it can be done with things such as a firewall but since the iPhone isn't an actual computer I didn't know if there's a way of doing that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I don't think so. In the manual under restrictions it shows you how to disable Safari completely. Other than that there are no settings.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Im sure there will be a jailbreak App that will do what you need.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.