help! dashquit ate my dashboard

Reaction score
I recently downloaded Dashquit 3.0 for Leopard to stop Dashboard from popping up when I hit my scroll button and it worked fine. But now I have found a use for dashboard. When I tried to manually launch Dashboard from the Applications folder, nothing happens. And I am unable to find anything related to Dashquit on my computer to uninstall. If anyone knows how to get Dashboard working on my computer, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
did you search "dashquit" in the spotlight?

(also, you can change what opens dashboard without any third party apps, just go to sys pref -> exposé and spaces [i think "dashboard and exposé" in tiger] )

OP
P
Reaction score
I realize that now, but in my frustration with dashboard, i downloaded the widget. and yes, when i search in spotlight, nothing comes up under "dahsquit"

OP
P
Reaction score
So I emailed the developer, Elaum, which was helpful in that I didn't realize I had to remove dashquit from the Library as well. However, even after removing all traces of dashquit, Dashboard won't start up... ever.

does anyone have any idea what could be going on with Dashboard?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.