• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Money/Currency Font - Looking for a free font...

F

fatslowpunk

Looking for a free font that resembles American Money/Currency. Just trying to build an ad with a 1000.00 give-a-way, don't get any crazy ideas. I have found one called United States, but it isn't that great. I know I have used one in the past that was was great, just can't remember the name. Any ideas or URL's would be cool.

fatslowpunk

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
Have you tried www.dafont.com ? (Remember to click "English" at the top otherwise it's in French). I find it to be a rather excellent typeface website.

OP
F

fatslowpunk

Yes, dafont is not too bad, that is where I found the "United States" Fonts. Let me know if you stumble onto anything else.
-FSP-

edgefusion said:
Have you tried www.dafont.com ? (Remember to click "English" at the top otherwise it's in French). I find it to be a rather excellent typeface website.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.