MS Office Word (2008) for mac question...

Reaction score
I haven't had this fully confirmed 100% yet, people who don't have it keep giving me guess answers, so if you have used or have MS Office 2008 for mac please let me know. I like the notebook layout view in Word 2008, but is there a way to print that view (with the notebook lines/margins etc.)? I know it isn't possible in 2004 version when the layout view first was used. If not, is there a user-made template or some aftermarket solution to print using this layout? I don't understand why they wouldn't have that option, what good is the layout if you can't print it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Desidarius,

I just converted a document of mine to Notebook Layout in Word 2008 with the Notebook scheme and then printed it to a pdf file. It was like a plain sheet of paper with the text on it, no notebook lines, etc. Sorry...

Can't answer the second question about an aftermarket solution, I don't use the Noetbook layout myself.

Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.