iweb and FreeWebs???

Reaction score
I just discovered iweb and currently have a website thru freewebs and I bought my domain.

How could I still kep my website name but still use iweb to design a new sight with the same name?

I am totally not knowledgable on websites ...etc...so the easiest terminology would be appreciated! LOL

But I really like how easy iweb is to make a page! I just don't know how to do this with having free webs???

Can anyone help???

THANK YOU!!!!

Reaction score
OK I've used Iweb a couple of times for my website. What I did was publish the files to a folder on the Desktop and then uploaded that file with the index. html file to webserver. The main thing is to have the index.html file in the root directory when upload to the web server. When you publish the site you should be able to publish to whatever name you want. It's that index.html that's the key which reads your whole. Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.