time calculator

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can find a time calculator application for OS X? I need to be able add/subtract hours minutes and seconds. To keep a log of flight times for work. I also need to be able to keep the times in hours minutes and seconds, but the ability to convert t decimal would be nice

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
use excel or an equivalent. it should be a few easy formulas.
pm me and ill probably be able to help you figure it out, im not on the forums too often

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
use excel or an equivalent. it should be a few easy formulas.
pm me and ill probably be able to help you figure it out, im not on the forums too often

this is an EXCELLENT time calculator. I use it when adding up my driving hours.

Time Calculator

OP
C
Reaction score
thanx guys. I tried setting something up in excel, but no luck. I even have all the times i need to ad in hh:mm::ss format on an excel sheet somewhere

Reaction score
I just spent an hour looking for a stand-alone OS X time calculator application. None exist. It's really hard to believe no one has authored such a simple application. There is one widget which does this, but it's extremely clunky ...to say the least.

- Terry

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.