Safari - Toolbar issues and iCal buttons

Reaction score
Hey,

Having a bit of a problem with Safari. It all works perfectly, but I noticed today that I must have (for some reason) taken the home page button from the toolbar at some point. So went to view>customize toolbar to put it back on and.....nothing. Bit strange. So did it again. Nothing.

Then I realised when I went to type an address in that it was in customize mode but the pallette of icons wasn't showing. Which was odd. Had a look around to see if there were any solutions online and ended up re-installing it from the OSX disc. Which has done nothing. So either I didn't fully un-install it before I re-installed it or its something else entirely.

Also, the 'Today', 'Day', 'Week' and 'Month' buttons in iCal sometimes gray out and do nothing. Not sure whats going on there either!

Anyone have any tips??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, iPod Touch 2g 16GB
Also, the 'Today', 'Day', 'Week' and 'Month' buttons in iCal sometimes gray out and do nothing. Not sure whats going on there either!

Anyone have any tips??

That happens to me too. If I restart iCal it goes away, but it is annoying and I'd like to know why it does that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.