iPHone and Safari Bookmark Syncing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Is anyone else having issues with syncing their bookmarks to their iPhone? I know that we can't access bookmarks via MobileMe, but the capability to sync them should be possible. I've been able to sync my bookmarks VERY sporadically. It seems whenever I make changes (adding, deleting, or creating new folders, etc.) the changes my not happen for hours or sometimes days! I have everything on my iPhone set to push / fetch manually. My calendar and contacts seem to do what they need to do since MobileMe has seemed to stabilize. Any tips on how to get these bookmarks to work correctly? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Mine seem to work fine. How often does you Mac sync with MobileMe?

OP
wcarr3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Mine seem to work fine. How often does you Mac sync with MobileMe?

Thanks for the quick response baggss. I have my Mac set to sync automatically. I've also done manual syncs to no avail.

OP
wcarr3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think I may have figured my issue out myself along with Apple online tech support. It appears that I needed to have my push / fetch options setup instead of having it set for manual. I have it set now to sync push / fetch every 30 minutes. I hope this doesn't have too much of an adverse effect on my iPhone's battery. I guess I still don't know if I know how all the manual sync settings really work. :Oops: However, it did seem like all the manual sync settings did work for syncing my calendar and address book. Go figure huh. :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.