MobileME/email questions

Reaction score
Couple questions about MobileMe.

1. I imagine that when my MBP is in sleep or off that MobileMe cannot sync with it. Will it automatically sync with an iPhone or Touch upon restart?
  2. Is there a way to delete email's off of my iPhone/Touch with out having them then deleted from my MBP? I'm thinking of wanting to keep my phone/touch cleaner than my MBP to make email usage easier.
That last one can pertain to syncing by USB also I guess. Is there anyway to keep different emails on each unit when syncing by Itunes?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
MobileME is stored on Apples server not on your MBP. So having your MBP on or off doesn't affect how your iPhone syncs at all.

You can not delete emails from one and have it not show up on the other. But you keep your iPhone cleaner by telling it to only display a certain number of messages. You could also use folders to organize your email alittle.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.